9 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Life Pastor
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
Detailed Work Activities
- Lead classes or community events.
- Refer clients to community or social service programs.
- Train staff members in social services skills.
Learn more on the