12 matches for community service
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Access Services Reserves Manager
- Adult Services Librarian
- Information Services Assistant
- Library Service Specialist
- Library Services Assistant
- Library Services Specialist
- Patron Services Specialist
- Program Services Assistant
- Youth Services Aide
- Assist librarians by helping readers in the use of library catalogs, databases, and indexes to locate books and other materials; and by answering questions that require only brief consultation of standard reference. Compile records; sort and shelve books or other media; remove or repair damaged books or other media; register patrons; and check materials in and out of the circulation process. Replace materials in shelving area (stacks) or files. Includes bookmobile drivers who assist with providing services in mobile libraries.
- Plan and conduct children's programs, community outreach programs, and other specialized programs, such as library tours.
Detailed Work Activities
- Plan community programs or activities for the general public.
Learn more on the