20 matches for Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Consultant
- Education Coordinator
- Education Specialist
- Education Supervisor
- Educational Specialist
- Educational Technologist
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology into instruction in order to provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. May train and coach teachers. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
- Interpret and enforce provisions of state education codes and rules and regulations of state education boards.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Provide analytical support for the design and development of training curricula, learning strategies, educational policies, or courseware standards.
- Recommend, order, or authorize purchase of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet student educational needs and district standards.
- Update the content of educational programs to ensure that students are being trained with equipment and processes that are technologically current.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise educators on curricula, instructional methods, or policies.
- Assess educational needs of students.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Promote educational institutions or programs.
Learn more on the