15 matches for Teaching/Training
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Teacher Support and Student Intervention Team Lead
- Trainer and Curriculum Specialist
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology into instruction in order to provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. May train and coach teachers. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Teach instructors to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment, and implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
- Advise and teach students.
- Develop measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction or training interventions.
- Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Provide analytical support for the design and development of training curricula, learning strategies, educational policies, or courseware standards.
- Update the content of educational programs to ensure that students are being trained with equipment and processes that are technologically current.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.
- Train staff members.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
Learn more on the