32 matches for Graphic Design
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer/Art Director
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Arts Coordinator
- Graphic Arts Director
- Graphics & Print Coordinator
- Design Director
- Design Director-Marketing
- Design Editor
- Ad Designer
- Creative Services Designer
- Director Design
- Layout/Design Supervisor
- Magazine Designer
- Product Designer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Designer
- Senior Designer/Art Director
- Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches for visual communications media, such as print, broadcasting, and advertising. Direct workers engaged in art work or layout design.
- Conceptualize and help design interfaces for multimedia games, products, and devices.
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
- Research current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends.
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
- Design layouts for print publications.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Coordinate design activities.
- Develop artistic or design concepts for decoration, exhibition, or commercial purposes.
- Review art or design materials.
Learn more on the