28 matches for art design
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
- Art Directors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Art Coordinator
- Art Director
- Art Supervisor
- Artistic Director
- Arts Administrator
- Arts Manager
- Design Director
- Digital Art Director
- Group Art Supervisor
- Magazine Designer
- Product Designer
- Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches for visual productions and media, such as print, broadcasting, video, and film. Direct workers engaged in artwork or layout design.
- Conceptualize and help design interfaces for multimedia games, products, and devices.
- Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
- Research current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends.
- Review and approve art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by staff members.
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
- Design layouts for print publications.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Coordinate artistic activities.
- Coordinate design activities.
- Develop artistic or design concepts for decoration, exhibition, or commercial purposes.
- Manage operations of artistic or entertainment departments or organizations.
- Review art or design materials.
Learn more on the