30 matches for graphic designer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Interior Designers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Design Assistant
- Design Consultant
- Certified Kitchen Designer
- Home Designer
- House Designer
- Interior Design Assistant
- Interior Design Consultant
- Interior Design Coordinator
- Interior Designer
- Kitchen Designer
- Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Lighting Designer
- Residential Designer
- Room Designer
- Plan, design, and furnish the internal space of rooms or buildings. Design interior environments or create physical layouts that are practical, aesthetic, and conducive to the intended purposes. May specialize in a particular field, style, or phase of interior design.
- Design plans to be safe and to be compliant with the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Design spaces to be environmentally friendly, using sustainable, recycled materials when feasible.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and use of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Inspect construction work on site to ensure its adherence to the design plans.
- Plan and design interior environments for boats, planes, buses, trains, and other enclosed spaces.
- Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
- Research and explore the use of new materials, technologies, and products to incorporate into designs.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
Detailed Work Activities
- Conduct research to inform art, designs, or other work.
- Develop artistic or design concepts for decoration, exhibition, or commercial purposes.
- Incorporate green features into the design of structures or facilities.
- Plan facility layouts or designs.
Learn more on the