11 matches for Web content editor
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Content Producer
- Assignment Editor
- Plan and coordinate various aspects of radio, television, stage, or motion picture production, such as selecting script, coordinating writing, directing and editing, and arranging financing.
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- Determine and direct the content of radio programming.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Write and edit news stories from information collected by reporters and other sources.
Detailed Work Activities
- Edit written materials.
- Determine presentation subjects or content.
- Discuss production content and progress with others.
- Manage content of broadcasts or presentations.
Learn more on the