13 matches for Web content editor
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Assignment Editor
- Assistant GM of Content & Delivery
- Director of Content and Programming
- Executive Director of Content Development
- Manager of Broadcast Content
- Managing Editor
- Monitor network transmissions for advisories concerning daily program schedules, program content, special feeds, or program changes.
- Prepare copy and edit tape so that material is ready for broadcasting.
Detailed Work Activities
- Edit audio or video recordings.
- Coordinate reporting or editing activities.
- Determine presentation subjects or content.
- Discuss production content and progress with others.
- Manage content of broadcasts or presentations.
Learn more on the