6 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Public Service Director
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
- Check completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Plan and schedule programming and event coverage, based on broadcast length, time availability, and other factors, such as community needs, ratings data, and viewer demographics.
- Read news, read or record public service and promotional announcements, or perform other on-air duties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Operate communications, transmissions, or broadcasting equipment.
Learn more on the