14 matches for Technical writer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Technical Directors/Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Director
- Technical Engineer
- Technical Media Producer
- Audio Technician
- News Technical Director
- Radio Television Technical Director (Radio TV Technical Director)
- Coordinate activities of technical departments, such as taping, editing, engineering, and maintenance, to produce radio or television programs.
- Confer with operations directors to formulate and maintain fair and attainable technical policies for programs.
- Direct technical aspects of newscasts and other productions, checking and switching between video sources and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of radio and television programs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to determine technical details of productions.
- Determine technical requirements of productions or projects.
Learn more on the