14 matches for advertising
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Advertising Account Executive
- Advertising Associate
- Advertising Copy Writer
- Advertising Copywriter
- Advertising Specialist
- Advertising Writer
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Write to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more readily received.
Detailed Work Activities
- Write advertising or promotional material.
Learn more on the