13 matches for community service
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Communications Operator
- Communications Specialist
- Communications Technician
- Flight Communications Specialist
- Police Communications Operator
- Radio Communication Coordinator
- Receive and transmit communications using radiotelephone equipment in accordance with government regulations. May repair equipment.
- Communicate with receiving operators to exchange transmission instructions.
- Operate radio equipment to communicate with ships, aircraft, mining crews, offshore oil rigs, logging camps and other remote operations.
- Review applicable regulations regarding radio communications, and report violations.
- Set up antennas and mobile communication units during military field exercises.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inspect communications or broadcasting equipment.
- Operate communications, transmissions, or broadcasting equipment.
Learn more on the