8 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chiropractic Care
- Assess, treat, and care for patients by manipulation of spine and musculoskeletal system. May provide spinal adjustment or address sacral or pelvic misalignment.
- Consult with or refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise patients on effects of health conditions or treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
Learn more on the