14 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Primary Care Pediatrician
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Teach medical procedures to healthcare personnel.
Learn more on the