9 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Director School Behavioral Health
- Medical Director for Behavioral Health
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Serve on committees to promote or maintain community mental health services or delivery systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise patients on effects of health conditions or treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
Learn more on the