9 matches for Physics
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physician-Child Psychiatrist
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Psychiatric Physician Assistant
- Psychiatry Physician
- Physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent disorders of the mind.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Learn more on the