16 matches for occupational therapy
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Occupational Therapists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Early Intervention Occupational Therapist
- Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Pediatrics and Acute Care Occupational Therapist
- Registered Occupational Therapist
- Conduct research in occupational therapy.
- Consult with rehabilitation team to select activity programs or coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Lay out materials such as puzzles, scissors and eating utensils for use in therapy, and clean and repair these tools after therapy sessions.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Provide training and supervision in therapy techniques and objectives for students or nurses and other medical staff.
- Train caregivers in providing for the needs of a patient during and after therapy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop treatment plans that use non-medical therapies.
Learn more on the