8 matches for occupational therapy
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Occupational Therapist
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Discharge patient from physical therapy when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Inform patients and refer to appropriate practitioners when diagnosis reveals findings outside physical therapy.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Treat patients using physical therapy techniques.
Learn more on the