12 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Behavioral Health Therapist
- Home Care Music Therapist
- Customize treatment programs for specific areas of music therapy, such as intellectual or developmental disabilities, educational settings, geriatrics, medical settings, mental health, physical disabilities, or wellness.
- Design or provide music therapy experiences to address client needs, such as using music for self-care, adjusting to life changes, improving cognitive functioning, raising self-esteem, communicating, or controlling impulses.
- Identify and respond to emergency physical or mental health situations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Develop health assessment methods or programs.
- Evaluate patient functioning, capabilities, or health.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the