9 matches for Elementary Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Educational Speech-Language Clinician
- Educational Speech-Language Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Elementary School
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
- Conduct lessons or direct educational or therapeutic games to assist teachers dealing with speech problems.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
- Consult with and refer clients to additional medical or educational services.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
Learn more on the