5 matches for physician
- Assess, plan, or implement fitness programs that include exercise or physical activities such as those designed to improve cardiorespiratory function, body composition, muscular strength, muscular endurance, or flexibility.
- Assess physical performance requirements to aid in the development of individualized recovery or rehabilitation exercise programs.
- Provide emergency or other appropriate medical care to participants with symptoms or signs of physical distress.
- Recommend methods to increase lifestyle physical activity.
Detailed Work Activities
- Measure the physical or physiological attributes of patients.
Learn more on the