21 matches for pre-occupational/physical therapy
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Activity Therapy Specialist
- Art Therapy Certified Supervisor
- Art Therapy Specialist
- Plan or conduct art therapy sessions or programs to improve clients' physical, cognitive, or emotional well-being.
- Analyze data to determine the effectiveness of treatments or therapy approaches.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Conduct art therapy sessions, providing guided self-expression experiences to help clients recover from, or cope with, cognitive, emotional, or physical impairments.
- Customize art therapy programs for specific client populations, such as those in schools, nursing homes, wellness centers, prisons, shelters, or hospitals.
- Design art therapy sessions or programs to meet client's goals or objectives.
- Develop individualized treatment plans that incorporate studio art therapy, counseling, or psychotherapy techniques.
- Establish goals or objectives for art therapy sessions in consultation with clients or site administrators.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to art therapy.
- Review research or literature in art therapy, psychology, or related disciplines.
- Select or prepare artistic media or related equipment or devices to accomplish therapy session objectives.
- Talk with clients during art or other therapy sessions to build rapport, acknowledge their progress, or reflect upon their reactions to the artistic process.
- Teach art therapy techniques or processes to artists, interns, volunteers, or others.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare medical supplies or equipment for use.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Analyze quantitative data to determine effectiveness of treatments or therapies.
- Develop treatment plans that use non-medical therapies.
- Treat patients using psychological therapies.
Learn more on the