11 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Associate Veterinarian, Emergency and Critical Care
- Clinical Veterinarian and Hospital Manager
- Consultant and County Veterinarian
- Veterinarian and Clinic Owner
- Veterinarian and Practice Owner
- Veterinarian/Practice Owner and Manager
- Veterinary Medicine Scientist
- Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
- Attend lectures, conferences, or continuing education courses.
- Direct the overall operations of animal hospitals, clinics, or mobile services to farms.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans and that comply with applicable government regulations.
Learn more on the