64 matches for healthcare management
|Alternate Occupation Titles||41 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||12 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Care Coordinator
- Health Educator, Nurse
- Health Unit Supervisor
- Ambulatory Care Coordinator
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Case Manager
- Case Manager, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program (Case Manager, BSCIP)
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Registered Nurse
- Community Health Nurse
- Community Health Nurse Supervisor
- Coronary Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Critical Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Geriatric Care Manager
- Home Health RN (Home Health Registered Nurse)
- Intensive Care Unit Nurse (ICU Nurse)
- Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN)
- Life Care Planner
- Mental Health Nurse Ii
- Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (NICU RN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU Nurse)
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Case Manager
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse Supervisor
- PACU Charge Nurse (Post Anesthesia Care Unit Charge Nurse)
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Patient Care Coordinator, RN (Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU Nurse)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse (PACU Nurse)
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse (PACU RN)
- Public Health Nurse (PHN)
- Public Health Staff Nurse
- RN Case Manager (Registered Nurse Case Manager)
- RN, ICU (Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit)
- Registered Health Nurse
- Registered Nurse Inpatient Care Unit and Special Care Unit
- Registered Public Health Nurse
- Spina Bifida Coordinator, Nurse Case Manager
- Supervising Public Health Nurse
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance.
- Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Assist healthcare practitioners during examinations or treatments.
- Assist healthcare practitioners during surgery.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the