Clinical Nurse Specialists
33 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Cardiology Clinical Consultant
- Cardiology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Cardiovascular Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Advanced Practice Nurse, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Hospice and Palliative Care
- Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Director of Clinical Nurse Specialists/Trauma ICU Clinical Nurse Specialist (Director of Clinical Nurse Specialists/Trauma Intensive Care Unit Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- Intensive Care Unit Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Intensive Care Unit Nurse
- Program Manager, Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Literacy
- Quality Management Nurse
- RN Manager, Neurosciences Program Development (Registered Nurses Manager, Neurosciences Program Development)
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the daily patient care activities in a clinical practice. Ensure adherence to established clinical policies, protocols, regulations, and standards.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and service providers to ensure optimal patient care.
- Design patient education programs that include information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.
- Develop and maintain departmental policies, procedures, objectives, or patient care standards, based on evidence-based practice guidelines or expert opinion.
- Develop or assist others in development of care and treatment plans.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate standards of nursing practice in specialty area such as pediatrics, acute care, and geriatrics.
- Direct or supervise nursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy.
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
- Monitor or evaluate medical conditions of patients in collaboration with other health care professionals.
- Observe, interview, and assess patients to identify care needs.
- Prepare reports to document patients' care activities.
- Present clients with information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Provide direct care by performing comprehensive health assessments, developing differential diagnoses, conducting specialized tests, or prescribing medications or treatments.
- Provide specialized direct and indirect care to inpatients and outpatients within a designated specialty, such as obstetrics, neurology, oncology, or neonatal care.
- Teach patient education programs that include information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the
Clinical Nurse Specialists