8 matches for car rental managers
- Manage patients' airway or pulmonary status, using techniques such as endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy, and extubation.
- Administer post-anesthesia medications or fluids to support patients' cardiovascular systems.
- Develop anesthesia care plans.
- Discharge patients from post-anesthesia care.
- Instruct nurses, residents, interns, students, or other staff on topics such as anesthetic techniques, pain management and emergency responses.
- Perform or manage regional anesthetic techniques, such as local, spinal, epidural, caudal, nerve blocks and intravenous blocks.
- Respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
Learn more on the