15 matches for nursing
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Nurse Midwives
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nurse Midwife
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certified Nurse-Midwife
- Dispensing Nurse
- Gynecological Oncology Licensed Nurse
- Postpartum Nurse
- Registered Nurse Midwife
- Staff Nurse Midwife
- Staff Certified Nurse Midwife
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Diagnose and coordinate all aspects of the birthing process, either independently or as part of a healthcare team. May provide well-woman gynecological care. Must have specialized, graduate nursing education.
- Instruct student nurse midwives, medical students, or residents on the birthing process.
- Plan, provide, or evaluate educational programs for nursing staff, health care teams, or the community.
Detailed Work Activities
- Establish nursing policies or standards.
Learn more on the