23 matches for car rental managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Director of Palliative Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Cardiology
- Nurse Practitioner, Cardiology
- Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advocate for accessible health care that minimizes environmental health risks.
- Develop treatment plans, based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Diagnose or treat chronic health care problems, such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Diagnose or treat complex, unstable, comorbid, episodic, or emergency conditions in collaboration with other health care providers as necessary.
- Educate patients about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses, tailoring instructions to patients' individual circumstances.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems, such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources.
- Maintain complete and detailed records of patients' health care plans and prognoses.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
- Provide patients or caregivers with assistance in locating health care resources.
- Schedule follow-up visits to monitor patients or evaluate health or illness care.
- Supervise or coordinate patient care or support staff activities.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the