13 matches for Health Care
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Plan and conduct treatment programs for patients' hearing or balance problems, consulting with educators, physicians, nurses, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and other health care personnel, as necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Conduct health or safety training programs.
- Develop health assessment methods or programs.
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Merchandise healthcare products or services.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the