13 matches for nutrition
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nutrition Assistant
- Nutrition Counselor
- Nutrition Technician
- Aide/Cook Patient Nutritional Rep
- Director of Nutrition Services
- Director of Nutritional Services
- Director of Food and Nutrition Services
- Assist in the provision of food service and nutritional programs, under the supervision of a dietitian. May plan and produce meals based on established guidelines, teach principles of food and nutrition, or counsel individuals.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Deliver speeches on diet, nutrition, or health to promote healthy eating habits and illness prevention and treatment.
- Plan menus or diets or guide individuals or families in food selection, preparation, or menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Provide dietitians with assistance researching food, nutrition, or food service systems.
- Supervise food production or service or assist dietitians or nutritionists in food service supervision or planning.
Learn more on the