38 matches for Athletic agent
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Athletic Trainers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Athletic Instructor
- Athletic Trainer
- Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Medicine
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Assistant Athletic Trainer/Lecturer
- Associate Athletic Trainer
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Chair, Health & Sport Sciences Department & Athletic Training Program Director
- Clinic Coordinator, Athletic Training Education Program
- Clinical Athletic Instructor
- Director of Athletic Medicine
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Head Athletic Trainer
- Head Athletic Trainer/Lecturer
- Head Athletic Trainer/Strength Coach
- Head Collegiate Athletic Trainer
- Head Women's Athletic Trainer/Insurance Coordinator
- Resident Athletic Trainer
- Sports Athletic Trainer
- Women's Athletic Trainer
- Evaluate and advise individuals to assist recovery from or avoid athletic-related injuries or illnesses, or maintain peak physical fitness. May provide first aid or emergency care.
- Accompany injured athletes to hospitals.
- Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment.
- Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches or physicians.
- Care for athletic injuries, using physical therapy equipment, techniques, or medication.
- Collaborate with physicians to develop and implement comprehensive rehabilitation programs for athletic injuries.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Conduct research or provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
- Develop training programs or routines designed to improve athletic performance.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
- File athlete insurance claims and communicate with insurance providers.
- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, or community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Plan or implement comprehensive athletic injury or illness prevention programs.
- Recommend special diets to improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
- Teach sports medicine courses to athletic training students.
- Travel with athletic teams to be available at sporting events.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise athletes, coaches, or trainers on exercise regimens, nutrition, or equipment use.
Learn more on the