12 matches for Health Care
- Assess individual or family risk for a variety of inherited conditions, such as genetic disorders and birth defects. Provide information to other healthcare providers or to individuals and families concerned with the risk of inherited conditions. Advise individuals and families to support informed decisionmaking and coping methods for those at risk. May help conduct research related to genetic conditions or genetic counseling.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
- Evaluate or make recommendations for standards of care or clinical operations, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, ethics, legislation, or policies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Advise patients on effects of health conditions or treatments.
- Conduct health or safety training programs.
- Develop healthcare quality and safety procedures.
- Evaluate patient functioning, capabilities, or health.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Prepare healthcare training materials.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
Learn more on the