6 matches for community service
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
- Determine or coordinate treatment plans by requesting laboratory services, reviewing genetics or counseling literature, and considering histories or diagnostic data.
- Identify funding sources and write grant proposals for eligible programs or services.
- Interpret laboratory results and communicate findings to patients or physicians.
- Refer patients to specialists or community resources.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
Learn more on the