6 matches for Physics
- Assist maternal patients to find physical positions that will facilitate childbirth.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Provide information about the physical and emotional processes involved in the pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum periods.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Measure the physical or physiological attributes of patients.
Learn more on the