9 matches for Physics
- Administer medications or treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, or douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
- Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Set up treating or testing equipment, such as oxygen tents, portable radiograph (x-ray) equipment, or overhead irrigation bottles, as directed by a physician or nurse.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer therapy treatments to patients using hands or physical treatment aids.
- Assess physical conditions of patients to aid in diagnosis or treatment.
Learn more on the