21 matches for massage therapist
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Massage Therapists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Massage Therapist
- Massage Operator
- Bodywork Therapist
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Clinical Massage Therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
- Integrated Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Massage Practitioner
- Medical Massage Therapist
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Skin Therapist
- Therapeutic Massage Technician
- Perform therapeutic massages of soft tissues and joints. May assist in the assessment of range of motion and muscle strength, or propose client therapy plans.
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
- Perform other adjunctive therapies or treatment techniques in addition to massage.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
Learn more on the