8 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Health and Safety Director
- Fire and Building Code Inspector
- Serve court appearance summonses or condemnation notices on parties responsible for violations of fire codes, laws, and ordinances.
- Arrange for the replacement of defective fire fighting equipment and for repair of fire alarm and sprinkler systems, making minor repairs such as servicing fire extinguishers when feasible.
- Present and explain fire code requirements and fire prevention information to architects, contractors, attorneys, engineers, developers, fire service personnel, and the general public.
- Teach public education programs on fire safety and prevention.
Detailed Work Activities
- Serve court ordered documents.
- Educate the public about fire safety or prevention.
Learn more on the