11 matches for criminal justice
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Intelligence Specialist
- Criminal Research Specialist
- Analyze intelligence data to identify patterns and trends in criminal activity.
- Establish criminal profiles to aid in connecting criminal organizations with their members.
- Evaluate records of communications, such as telephone calls, to plot activity and determine the size and location of criminal groups and members.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
- Study the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine records or other types of data to investigate criminal activities.
- Interview people to gather information about criminal activities.
- Record information about suspects or criminals.
Learn more on the