11 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Guest Service Agent
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
Detailed Work Activities
- Arrange services or reservations for patrons.
- Sell products or services.
Learn more on the