9 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Child Care Attendant
- Care for children in private households and provide support and expertise to parents in satisfying children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs. Duties may include meal planning and preparation, laundry and clothing care, organization of play activities and outings, discipline, intellectual stimulation, language activities, and transportation.
- Instruct and assist children in the development of health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet behavior.
- Observe children's behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children's care.
- Shop for groceries, clothing, and other items needed for children's care.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Monitor health or behavior of people or animals.
- Teach health or hygiene practices.
Learn more on the