6 matches for Pre-Seminary
- Care for children in private households and provide support and expertise to parents in satisfying children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs. Duties may include meal planning and preparation, laundry and clothing care, organization of play activities and outings, discipline, intellectual stimulation, language activities, and transportation.
- Help prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- Meet regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development.
- Work with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote desirable child behavior.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare foods or meals.
- Discuss child development and behavior with parents or guardians.
Learn more on the