Advertising Sales Agents
38 matches for advertising
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||24 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Advertising Sales Agents
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Advertising Account Executive
- Advertising Account Representative
- Advertising Accounts Executive
- Advertising Agent
- Advertising Consultant
- Advertising Coordinator
- Advertising Director
- Advertising Executive
- Advertising Manager
- Advertising Representative
- Advertising Sales Assistant
- Advertising Sales Executive
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Advertising Sales Representative
- Advertising Solicitor
- Directory Advertising Sales Representative
- Display Advertising Sales Representative
- Inside Sales Advertising Executive
- Outdoor Advertising Leasing Agent
- Outside Sales Advertising Executive
- Outside Sales Advertising Representative
- Retail Advertising Account Executive
- Retail Advertising Executive
- Retail Advertising Representative
- Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Draw up contracts for advertising work and collect payments due.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Identify new advertising markets and propose products to serve them.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
Learn more on the
Advertising Sales Agents