16 matches for community service
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Field Service Representative
- Mining and Oil Well Equipment and Services Sales Engineer
- Sales and Customer Service Manager
- Sell business goods or services, the selling of which requires a technical background equivalent to a baccalaureate degree in engineering.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise customers on the use of products or services.
- Arrange delivery of goods or services.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Discuss design or technical features of products or services with technical personnel.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Recommend products or services to customers.
- Sell products or services.
Learn more on the