11 matches for Umpire/official
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Fiscal Officer
- Registration Officer
- Draft agendas and bylaws for town or city council; record minutes of council meetings; answer official correspondence; keep fiscal records and accounts; and prepare reports on civic needs.
- Coordinate or maintain office tracking systems for correspondence or follow-up actions.
- Develop or conduct orientation programs for candidates for political office.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Perform general office duties, such as taking or transcribing dictation, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Research information in the municipal archives upon request of public officials or private citizens.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
Learn more on the