13 matches for community service
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Service Order Clerk
- Customer Service Advocate
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Manager/Buyer
- Customer Service Representative
- Electrotype Servicer
- Receive and process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, classified ads, or services such as repairs, installations, or rental of facilities. Generally receives orders via mail, phone, fax, or other electronic means. Duties include informing customers of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays; preparing contracts; and handling complaints.
- Attempt to sell additional merchandise or services to prospective or current customers by telephone or through visits.
- Compute total charges for merchandise or services and shipping charges.
- Recommend merchandise or services that will meet customers' needs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate costs of goods or services.
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
Learn more on the