21 matches for Desktop publisher
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Desktop Publishers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Desktop Publisher
- Desktop Publishing Associate
- Desktop Publishing Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Publishing Specialist
- Computer Publisher
- Desk Top Publisher
- Digital Publisher
- Digital Publishing Specialist
- Electronic Publisher
- Electronic Publishing Specialist
- Magazine Publisher
- Online Publisher
- Technical Publications Manager
- Format typescript and graphic elements using computer software to produce publication-ready material.
- Create special effects such as vignettes, mosaics, and image combining, and add elements such as sound and animation to electronic publications.
- Operate desktop publishing software and equipment to design, lay out, and produce camera-ready copy.
- Store copies of publications on paper, magnetic tape, film or diskette.
- Transmit, deliver or mail publication master to printer for production into film and plates.
Learn more on the