11 matches for graphic designer
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Graphics Specialist
- Document Design Specialist
- Studio Designer
- Format typescript and graphic elements using computer software to produce publication-ready material.
- Collaborate with graphic artists, editors and writers to produce master copies according to design specifications.
- Edit graphics and photos, using pixel or bitmap editing, airbrushing, masking, or image retouching.
- Operate desktop publishing software and equipment to design, lay out, and produce camera-ready copy.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
- Study layout or other design instructions to determine work to be done and sequence of operations.
Learn more on the