Industrial Machinery Mechanics
68 matches for Facility and Mobile Equipment Maintenance
|Alternate Occupation Titles||43 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||13 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Equipment Mechanic
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Repairman
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Mobile Equipment Servicer
- Automotive Maintenance Equipment Servicer
- Aviation Support Equipment Repairer
- Canal Equipment Mechanic
- Chemical Processing Equipment Repairer
- Compressed Gas Equipment Mechanic
- Compressed Gas Equipment Service Mechanic
- Compressed Gas Plant Maintenance Mechanic
- Conveyor Maintenance Mechanic
- Dryer and Washer Mechanic
- Electronic Production Line Maintenance Mechanic
- Filling Station Equipment Mechanic
- Foundry Equipment Mechanic
- Fuel System Maintenance Worker
- Gas Welding Equipment Mechanic
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Link Trainer Maintenance Man
- Link Trainer Maintenance Worker
- Lubrication Equipment Servicer
- Machine Maintenance Repairer
- Marine Equipment Machinery Maintenance Mechanic
- Mining and Quarrying Machinery Repairer
- Oil Field Equipment Mechanic
- Oven Equipment Repairer
- Screen and Cyclone Repairer
- Service Station Equipment Mechanic
- Sewing Machine Maintenance Mechanic
- Smelting and Refining Ore Dressing Repairer
- Textile Machine Maintenance Mechanic
- Tool and Dye Maker
- Tool and Fixture Repairer
- Water or Power Generation Plant Machinery Maintenance Mechanic
- Welding Equipment Repairer
- Welding Systems and Equipment Repairer
- Welding, Brazing, and Burning Machine Repairer
- Wheel and Caster Repairer
- X-Ray Equipment Mechanic
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distribution systems. May also install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to plans.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, or assemble new equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Analyze test or performance data to assess equipment operation.
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
- Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
- Maintain repair or maintenance records.
- Maintain work equipment or machinery.
- Observe equipment in operation to detect potential problems.
- Operate welding equipment.
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment.
- Reassemble equipment after repair.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
Learn more on the
Industrial Machinery Mechanics