Related occupations for task:
Inspect recreational vehicles to diagnose problems and perform necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines.
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Repair engine mechanical equipment, such as power tilts, bilge pumps, or power take-offs.
- Inspect and repair or adjust propellers or propeller shafts.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Inspect the interior and exterior of rail cars coming into rail yards to identify defects and to determine the extent of wear and damage.
See all 8 related occupations >>